Melancolia



I want everything
I want more
all that life has to give me ...
want to pure life
I also lust
I live by my conscience
want to live without hurting anyone ...
I want to love and be loved ...
I want to be liked and ...
I want everything
want even the wind will bring me good news
and regenerate my being every moment ...
I want to be green in mature body
and to prove to my lips ...
I want everything I am entitled ...
I give myself entirely ...
I give all I have ... all ...
I want freedom and debauchery because
I want to travel to places infinite
I walk through the valley of the lost
I want to find the highest mountains
I live with the sea ...
want to be myself
To be happy I want more ...
I feel good in my body
I want my soul flying around ...
I love you with all my strength
want to be myself ...
I want so much ....
I gag just thinking
I want more more it all
want it all ... and then some!

Comentários

Anônimo disse…
Amor, gostei pra caramba, continue assim *-*
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Estou aqui como leitora assídua do blog e crítica também. Escreva mais, sinto falta dos seus posts que eram frequentes e tudo o mais. Arranje um tempinho a mais, eu irei agradecer :)

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Coelhino, se eu fosse como tu...

Citações do Dia...

Jogo de Fases